National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to NSC Ltd 15/04/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below.
National Seeds Corporation Limited Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 58
Name of the Posts:
A. Senior Trainee/ Diploma Trainee: 07 Posts
1. Senior Trainee (Marketing): 02 Posts
2. Senior Trainee (Quality Control): 02 Posts
3. Senior Trainee (Horticulture): 01 Post
4. Diploma Trainee (Agri. Engg.): 02 Posts
B. Trainee (at Non-Supervisory level): 51 Posts
5. Trainee (Human Resource): 04 Posts
6. Trainee (Agriculture): 27 Posts
7. Trainee (DEO): 02 Posts
8. Trainee (Technician): 15 Posts
9. Trainee (Stores) Tech: 01 Post
10. Trainee (Stores) Agri: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates Maximum age limit not exceeding 27 years as on the date of closing of online application. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: candidates should possess MBA (Agri. Business Management)/B.Sc. (Agri). with minimum 55% marks from recognized University with 1 year Diploma in Marketing Management/Sales Management for S.No-1, M.Sc (Agri.) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University for S.No-2, M.Sc (Agri./Horticulture) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University for S.No-3, Three years Diploma in Agriculture Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a Govt. Polytechnic /Institution for S.No-4, B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 55% marks from recognised University for S.No-5 & have Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) for all Posts. Refer the notification for more details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test/ Personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 525/ – (application fee of Rs. 500/- + Rs. 25/- (processing fee)) for Unreserved Category/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen. Candidates belonging to any particular category of SC/ ST/ PWD are required to pay Rs. 25/- (processing fee) through payment gateway.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.indiaseeds.com from 25-03-2017 at 11:00 Hrs to 15-04-2017 at 17:30 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.indiaseeds.com
2. Go to Career/ Vacancy & Select Current Option.
3. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
4. Click on “Apply Online” & Opt the “NSCL RAJASTHAN”.
5. Again Click on “Apply Online” & Fill up the required fields in the Form.
6. Check once before submission of application form.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 25-03-2017 at 11:00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2017 at 17:30 Hrs.
Tentative Date for Written examination: First week of May.