Painful incident on Republic Day! While removing the flag penalty, the girls were electrocuted, died

Raipur: A heart-wrenching incident came to light on the eve of Republic Day in Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh. While a 14-year-old girl from a government hostel was electrocuted while unloading the national flag, another suffered burns. The superintendent of the hostel has been suspended and orders have been given for investigation.

The same case happened on Wednesday in the pre-secondary tribal tribal hostel present in Patwa village of Mahasamund district. According to the police, the girl students were taking out the iron flag dand after taking down the tricolor at 5 pm after the Republic Day function. Due to this, the pole touched a live wire, due to which two students got electrocuted. One student has died, while the other has suffered severe burns. He is undergoing treatment.

The deceased student has been identified as Kiran Diwan. He had died on the spot. While Kajal Chauhan is scorched. Together they were taking out the iron pole on which the national flag was hoisted. Kiran was a student of class 9th, while Kajal was of class 10th. District Magistrate Nilesh Kshirsagar has suspended the superintendent of the hostel Aishwarya Sahu with immediate effect.

L&T inks MoU with HydrogenPro to produce hydrogen electrolysers in India

legendary player and Padma Shri Charanjit Singh passes away

These are the cheapest places to visit in India

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -