Share:
Woman forget to unplug her vibrator, caught fire
Woman forget to unplug her vibrator, caught fire

New Delhi: Many people use sex toys for sexual satisfaction, but a little carelessness about its use can be overwhelming. In fact, a woman recently claimed on Reddit that a vibrator had burnt her apartment when she accidentally put the sex toy on charging on her bed and forgot to leave it. The woman wrote the incident in the section of Reddit Confessions with the headline 'I almost killed myself with a vibrator,' although it is not clear which brand of vibrator the woman was using, as she only reported that she bought a sex toy for $70.

The woman further said that she was very drunk and forgot to remove the vibrator by putting it on charging. The woman said I'm very stupid. I used a librarian a few weeks ago and left it on my bed. I live alone and I forgot to remove it from charging. I was quite drunk last night and my attention to the vibrator was no more. Being on charging, it went completely backward and my entire apartment began to stink like burnt plastic.  The woman further said that the vibrator could have burned her entire apartment. The woman said, I honestly think it was going to set my entire apartment on fire, which could have been both shameful and scary. The audit user exhorted people to always remove their vibrator from charging.

The woman's post forced many readers to think that something like this could happen if the sex toy was forgotten on charge and not unplugged. One of the other users commented that you must contact the brand's customer care from which you bought it. It's extremely snobby. Another user said it seems to be very poorly designed. A female user said she had a similar experience seven years ago.

Gujarat: Man returned from death, video goes viral

Goat shows strength and saved the life of a chicken from a hunting eagle

A person trapped in swamp for 32 hours! Got HEART attack as soon as he came out

रिलेटेड टॉपिक्स
Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group