Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC has invited online application forms from candidates having B.Sc. M.Sc degree. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format from 24 May to 12 June 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online
24 May 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online
12 Jun 2019 12:00 PM
RPSC Vacancy Details
Senior Scientific Officer – 23 Posts
L-15 (Grade pay ₹6000)
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Scientific Officer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience
M.Sc. 2nd division in Physics/ Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Zoology/ Bio-Chemistry / Mathematics and Two years’ experience of working in a Forensic Science Laboratory of a State or Central Government or similar experience in public Undertaking or Corporation. B.Sc. with Diploma in Photography of a Institute of Repute Two years’ experience in modern Photographic Techniques viz Photomicrography, U.V. and I.R. Photography, X-Ray and spectrographic Photography Ballistics Photography and Cinematography for Photo Division
21 to 40 Years
The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 24 May 2019 to 12 Jun 2019 12:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Click on “Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.