Cutoff marks for the Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Recruitment Examination of NABARD have been released. Candidates can view the cutoff on NABARD's portal https://nabard.org/. The selection of candidates for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade-A) will be done on the basis of the marks of the cutoff of all the stages.
Cutoff for Assistant Manager Recruitment Main Examination:
Cutoff for unreserved category - 126
EWS & OBC - 117
For SC category - 116 .75
For ST category - 115.25
See cutoff marks like this:
- First of all visit NABARD's portal http://nabard.org.
- Click on the Recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade 'A' link available on the homepage.
- Now a new page will open.
- Here is the table of cutoff marks for all stages exam.
- Click on the link related to the step for which you want to see the cutoff of the exam.
- The new page will open once again.
- Here the candidates can see the cutoff marks according to the category.
- Downloading all these PDF files and print out can also be done.
Scorecard can also download:
Candidates who have not yet downloaded their score card can do so from the portal of NABARD. To download the scorecard, click on the result link of the respective recruitment. After that, download the score card using your roll number and date of birth.