Snake Helpline Rescues Cobra that Swallowed Cough Syrup Bottle in Bhubaneswar
Snake Helpline Rescues Cobra that Swallowed Cough Syrup Bottle in Bhubaneswar
Share:

A video of a snake rescue operation in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, has gone viral online, garnering praise for the Snake Helpline team. The video shows a cobra that had mistakenly swallowed a cough syrup bottle, which got stuck in its throat, causing difficulty in breathing. The Indian Forest Service (IFS) officer, Susanta Nanda, shared the rescue video on social media, which has been viewed over 84,000 times.

Local residents had called the Snake Helpline after spotting the distressed snake. The rescue team arrived promptly and carefully removed the bottle from the snake's throat, despite the risk involved. The team's efforts paid off, and they successfully extracted the bottle without harming the snake.

Susanta Nanda shared the video with a caption, "A common cobra in Bhubaneswar swallowed a cough syrup bottle and was struggling to get it out. Snake Helpline volunteers risked their lives to carefully widen the snake's lower jaw and managed to remove the bottle. They saved a precious life. Kudos!"

 

The video has garnered various reactions from netizens, with some praising the team's bravery and others expressing concern over the snake's safety. One user joked, "The cough syrup must not have tasted good!" A wildlife rescuer commented, "Great job done with caution and patience." Another user suggested, "This is why we need strict rules against littering!" while another asked, "Why is the person handling the cobra without gloves?"

The rescue operation highlights the importance of responsible waste disposal and the need for awareness about snake conservation. The Snake Helpline team's bravery and expertise have saved many lives, and this incident is a testament to their dedication and service.

Japan, Philippines Forge Historic Defense Pact Amidst Rising Concerns Over China

South Korean President Yoon to Address North Korea's Global Threat at NATO Summit

The robot got tired of working and committed suicide by jumping from the stairs. Is this possible?

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News