Everyone likes delicious dishes. If you like to eat something for breakfast, then Rawa Uttapam can be better for you. If morning breakfast is delicious then the whole day goes well. So today we are going to tell you the recipe to make the best dish of South India 'Rawa Utpam'. You can make your day better with this tasty dish. Come, know the recipe of rawa uttapam.
- Rawa / Semolina (01 cups)
- Carrot (1/4 cup grated)
- Green chilli (02 pieces finely chopped)
- Onions (1/2 cup chopped)
- Curd (1/4 cup)
- Tomato (1/2 cup chopped)
- Ginger (01-inch piece finely chopped)
Coriander leaves (01 teaspoons finely chopped)
- Oil (as required)
- Salt (as per taste)
First of all, mix rawa / semolina and curd (it is better if there is sour curd) in a bowl.
After this, add a little water and salt, then mix it well.
Then cover the mixture and keep it for 30 minutes.
Now peel the onion and cut it finely.
Wash the tomatoes, carrots, green chillies and coriander leaves finely and grate the ginger.
Now put all the chopped ingredients in the Rawa mixture and stir well once.
Now heat a nonstick griddle on gas.
- When the pan is hot, reduce the flame of the gas.
Now pour one teaspoon of oil on the pan and spread it over the entire pan with a spoon.
- This oil is only so that the mixture of Rawa does not stick to the griddle.
Now take a big spoon mixture of Rawa on the griddle and spread it thinly with the help of a spoon.
After this, take a small spoon of oil and put it around the uttapam on the griddle.
- When the bottom layer of uttapam becomes golden coloured, turn the uttapam and bake the other side in the same way.