Stir Erupts Over Insects Found in Noodles at Restaurant in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh
Stir Erupts Over Insects Found in Noodles at Restaurant in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh

Bhopal: In Sehore, Madhya Pradesh, a stir ensued when patrons discovered insects infesting the noodles served at a local restaurant in the Mandi area. The unsettling incident gained traction after a family dining at the establishment recorded a video showcasing the contaminated noodles, which quickly circulated on social media platforms. Responding promptly to the complaint and the viral video, authorities from the Food Department swiftly intervened to investigate the matter.

Upon receiving the complaint, a team from the Food Department was dispatched to the restaurant to conduct an inspection and evaluate the situation in line with food safety regulations. The officials meticulously assessed the restaurant's cleanliness and food handling practices to ascertain any lapses that may have led to the contamination. Additionally, a sample of the tainted noodles was collected and sent to a laboratory in Bhopal for thorough testing to determine the nature and extent of the contamination.

During the inspection, the Food Department officials expressed dissatisfaction with the restaurant's overall hygiene standards and operational protocols. Sarika Gupta, an officer representing the Food Department, acknowledged the complaint regarding the presence of insects in the noodles and affirmed that appropriate action would be taken against the restaurant operator if any violations of food safety regulations were uncovered as a result of the investigation.

Commotion Erupts as Eid Namazis Pray on Meerut Streets, Prompting Police Intervention

Mumbai Police's Innovative Reunion: QR Code Helps Locate Missing Child

CBI Accuses BRS Leader K Kavitha of Coercing Aurobindo Pharma Promoter in AAP Payment Scandal


Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News