The great news! There will be no vip darshan in Baba Kedar's dham anymore

Dehradun: Vip darshan has now been banned in Baba Kedarnath's Dham. Orders in this regard will be issued soon. The government has taken this decision in view of the increasing crowd on the Chardham Yatra. The written orders banning VIP darshan will be issued soon.

Let us tell you that it has been a week since the Chardham Yatra started in Uttarakhand. So far, 28 people who went on the trip have died. In such a situation, many questions were being raised on the preparedness of the Government. Kedarnath Dham is getting the most crowded. The arrangements here have collapsed due to the crowd. In view of this, the government has also deployed NDRF and ITBP for the first time in Kedarnath. However, the government has claimed that most of the deaths in Chardham were not due to lack of arrangements, but due to heart attacks.

Uttarakhand Chief Secretary SS Sandhu has said on the arrangements for Chardham that for the first time ndrf troops have been deployed in chardham yatra, ITBP is also deployed, while SDRF is already present. If required, army personnel will also be deployed. The Chief Secretary has said that after the increase in the crowd, people are not being allowed to go without registration. A limited number of registrations are being done so that the system in the dham does not deteriorate. As many people are being sent as possible to accommodate as possible. The rest of the people are being stopped.

Kerala's monsoon season is expected to start on May 27: IMD

Shivaraj lauds PM Modi, describing him as a "man of ideas."

Exports up 30.7 pc to USD 40.19 bn in April; trade deficit up USD20.11 bn

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -