Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the former captain of the Indian cricket team has won the billions of hearts with his performance. Dhoni is known for his long sixes, the role of finishers, unmatched captaincy, calm mind as well as his simplicity. Let's talk about 8 such things that makes Dhoni different and special.
- Dhoni is the only captain in the cricket world who has named the ICC World-T20 (2007), Cricket World Cup (2011) and ICC Champions Trophy (2013), the three biggest trophies organized by ICC.
- Although Dhoni is very famous in the cricket world, his first love is football. He used to be a goalkeeper in the school football team during school days.
- Captain Cool is also associated with motor racing. He is also the owner of the Mahi racing team in motorracing.
- When Dhoni stepped into the world of international cricket, his hair used to be very long. Dhoni is said to be crazy about the hair of film actor John Abraham.
- Dhoni has expressed his heartfelt desire in interviews many times, saying that he used to dream of joining the Indian Army as a child. Please tell that in the year 2011, Mahendra Singh Dhoni was made an honorary lieutenant colonel in the Indian Army.
- In the year 2015, Dhoni saw the world flying in the air. When Dhoni made a para jump from the Indian Army Para Regiment located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The special thing is that he became the first player to do this feat at that time. After better training from Para Trooper Training School, 'Mahi' made history by taking 5 jumps from a height of 15000 feet.
- Captain Mahi is fond of expensive bikes and cars. He owns more than two dozen modern bikes, while he also owns many expensive cars like Hummer.
- cricket and Dhoni the world not as advert has made tremendous money. He is counted among the richest cricketers in world cricket.
Sachin has many records in his name, have a look at his achievements
Two players who came to attend Badminton camp found covid19 positive
MSD to get back to training sessions after testing negative for corona
Top 5 cricketers who have not been most out in ODIs