Bake Samosa is one of the favourite snack food of the people. today we bring you an easy recipe to make it home. So, let's know the recipe
2 onions (minced), 1 Tbsp. coriander, 1 tsp. cumin, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/2 lb. potatoes (chopped into 1/2 inch pieces), 10 oz. peas (frozen, thawed and drained), 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped fresh), Salt and pepper to taste, 9 sheets phyllo pastry (thawed) and 2 tsp. olive oil (as needed)
1. Firat of all saute the onions in a bit of oil until they are soft about 6 to 8 minutes In a large skillet over medium-high heat,
2. Now, add the coriander, cumin, and cayenne, and cook for another minute.
3. Then, remove it from heat and add the potatoes, peas, and cilantro, stirring to mix well. Season with a bit of salt and pepper.
4. Stack 3 or 4 sheets of phyllo together, and slice into 4 even rectangles with a pair of kitchen shears. Continue with the rest of the phyllo, then cover with plastic wrap.
5. Now, Place two or three tablespoons of the potato and peas mix in the corner of the dough, then roll the corner towards the center. Fold in the left and right corners, then roll up again. Place each samosa on a baking sheet, and lightly brush the tops with olive oil.
6. Bake it for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Your vegetable Bake samosa is ready.