There are a lot of places to visit in India. Some of these places have mountains, sea and in some have desert. When it comes to hanging out with friends, we often think of cheap places. But the budget of the trip is entirely up to you as to how much money you want to spend. If you want to move around cheaply, today we are going to tell you about the places where you can enjoy it differently. It's the cheapest place to visit and would enjoy.
1) Dehradun - This is a good place to go with friends and family. People come from far and wide to visit Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand. People like the weather here the most. Many cafes and low budget hotels are available here.
2) Amritsar - The Golden Temple located here is very popular among people. Thousands of people come here in a day. The langar served here is another famous thing. There are many places to visit around the Golden Temple, which is the best part.
3) Nainital - Nainital is one of the beautiful tourist spots of Uttarakhand. This place is very famous for its lakes. Both cheap food and hotels are easily available here. Apart from this, there are also many famous temples here. It is a good place for family travel.
4) McLeodganj - Located near Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh, this hill station is considered quite nice and cheap to visit. It is a city full of beautiful valleys and views. It is a good place to chill with friends by looking at it.
5) Rishikesh - Rishikesh is famous for rafting, bungee jumping and all the activities. Here you will find cheap hotels and food as well.