There are many people all over the world who are fond of eating. Due to this, many times such news also comes which surprises. Now recently, some similar news has come about momos. We are all aware of the fact that everyone gets water in the mouth as soon as the name of momos is taken. In such a case, the matter that has come up is from China. A man in China could not control himself after seeing the flattened momos and due to that his condition worsened.
Yes, he ate momos with strong chillies, which put him in trouble. While he was eating sharp spicy momos, a sudden explosion occurred in his stomach and his intestines burst. After that, with the help of the people present there, he was taken to the hospital in critical condition. It is being told that the life of a person hospitalized in critical condition has now been saved. Doctors gave a lot of effort for this. This case is being reported in China's Jiangsu Province. Now this matter is increasingly seen in the discussions. The name of the injured man is said to be Wang.
He is 63 years old. He ate very strong chilli momos at dinner and after that, he started having severe pain in his stomach. On hearing this, a small bang sound was heard in the stomach and his health started deteriorating. Wang was then taken to the hospital. In this case, after examining the doctors, they said that 'eating momos with strong chillies made gas in his stomachs. But the food got stuck in the intestines and the pressure increased and got blasted.
PM Modi will plant Jasmine tree in Ayodhya, Know its importance and specialty
This famous actress divorced her husband after 5 years of marriage
'Arrest Kangana Ranaut' trending on social media amid Sushant suicide case
Qualcomm quick 5.0 will charge your phone in 15 minutes