Delhi: ATM caught fire due to short circuit
Delhi: ATM caught fire due to short circuit

New Delhi: On Monday, an ATM of Central Bank of India caught fire with suspecting short circuit in north Delhi's Kashmere Gate area.

According to a officer from Delhi Fire Services, "A call was received at 6.24 pm on Monday about a fire breaking out at the ATM of the Central Bank of India situated in Kashmere Gate. The ATM of the bank and the outer area of the bank, situated next to it, were partly damaged in the fire.”

The fire also spread to Union bank of India that is located on the first floor. Five fire tenders were rushed to the spot," he further added.

No casualties have been reported so far, damaged occurred to ATM but had no Currency in it and the reason behind the fire ascertained as short circuit.

Banks waive levy of ATM charges for all transactions till December 30

Govt. allowed use of banned Rs 500 and Rs 1000 currency notes till Nov 24

Nobody can isolate the Nation; alleges Pakistani ambassador 'Abdul Basit'

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News