Fire broke out at a welding shop in Kolkata
Fire broke out at a welding shop in Kolkata

Kolkata: In a tragic incident, a weilding shop in Kolkata catches fire last afternoon, in which three peoples died. The incident occurred at Tangra area that is close to China town, a location where some of the best Chinese restaurants in the city are situated.

"We had no idea this illegal gas filling was going on. It will be investigated", asserted Swarna Kamal Shah, the local legislator, who visited the spot.

Fire was quickly put out by the fire engines, after that the bodies of the deceased were found in the debris, which includes the owner of welding shop and his worker.

Abhishek Bachchan did it again to Aishwarya!!!

What happened ?when 'Kim' dressed herself without 'Bra'

Models and Bollywood actresses can't match the beauty of this rural girl !

Hollywood singer's topless photoshoot becomes talk of the town

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News