1. The Mandal Commission came into force during the tenure of which Prime Minister?
Answer: VP Singh
2. What is SARS?
Answer: Virus-spreading diseases
3. Who is the father of the Green Revolution in India
Answer - M.S. Swaminathan
4. White revolution is concerned with
Answer: From milk
5. Godhra is famous for what?
Answer: To burn people in a train
6. Who was the last Mughal ruler?
Answer - Bahadur Shah Zafar
7. Who opposed Sati system the most?
Answer - Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
8. What is the full form of OBC.
Answer - Other Backward classes
9. Why is SAIL famous?
Answer - For steel production.
10. Why are demand drafts crossed?
Answer - So that payment can be made through bank account only.
11. Where does Pushkar Mail take place?
12. Where was the Azad Hind Fauj established?
13. India ranks in the world in terms of area.
14. Zakir Hussain is related to
15. The tomb of Lal Bahadur Shastri is called
Answer - Vijay Ghat
16. Suez Canal connects.
Answer: Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea
17. Who is called the queen of issues?
Answer - Cardamom
18. '] [' is indicative of.
19. Who was the founder of Nazism?
20. Who started the 'Din-i-Ilahi' religion?