There was an uproar after the breach in the security of Parliament ... Who is responsible for just one conspiracy?
There was an uproar after the breach in the security of Parliament ... Who is responsible for just one conspiracy?

New Delhi : After the case of security breach in the Parliament House during the Lok Sabha proceedings on Wednesday, many questions have started being raised on the security arrangements there. Meanwhile, Delhi Police sources have claimed that the main conspirator to breach the security of Parliament is none other than the arrested accused. At present, action is going on in this matter from the police side.

This is the matter: Reports say that Delhi Police has registered a case related to the lapse in security of Parliament last Wednesday under the section of UAPA and started investigation. Delhi Police has become very infamous in this incident and many questions have been raised regarding the security of Parliament. Despite tight security arrangements, Lucknow resident Sagar Sharma and Mysore resident D. Manoranjan entered Parliament with smoke canes (smoke bombs) hidden in their shoes. At the same time, Neelam and Amol Shinde lit yellow and red smoke canes in front of the police outside the Parliament and the police could not stop them. Amidst all this, the eyewitnesses present in the audience gallery of the Lok Sabha had to say that they had come to watch the proceedings of the Lok Sabha. Everyone was sitting silently. Suddenly two protesters got up and jumped from the gallery and went into the House chamber. After this, an atmosphere of chaos was created among the MPs.

The accused were there one and a half year ago:  Reports say that now it is being told that even before carrying out the incident on Wednesday, the accused had also done recce outside the Parliament. Not only this, the police also say that all the accused were associated with a social media page 'Bhagat Singh Fan Club'. All these accused were found together in Mysore about one and a half years ago. Reports say that according to police sources, Sagar had come from Lucknow in July, but could not enter the Parliament House. After this, on December 10, one by one everyone reached Delhi from their respective states. After which they gathered near India Gate, where everyone was also given colorful crackers. 

Case registered under the section of UAPA: Let us tell you that in this entire case, the Special Cell of Delhi Police has registered a case under the section of UAPA. The Home Ministry also ordered an investigation. The Home Ministry has issued a statement saying that on the request of the Lok Sabha Secretariat, the Home Ministry has ordered an investigation into the incident of lapse in security of the Parliament. An investigation committee has also been constituted under the chairmanship of CRPF Director General Anish Dayal Singh, in which members and experts from other security agencies were also present.

What happened in Parliament: On Wednesday afternoon, two criminals Manoranjan D and Sagar Sharma jumped into the House from the audience gallery of the Lok Sabha and used color smog, creating chaos among the MPs. The MPs caught the accused and also beat them up. After which he was handed over to the Marshal present in the House.  

On the other hand, her colleagues Neelam and Amol Shinde used color smog outside the Parliament House and started raising slogans. After this, the security personnel present outside took him into custody. According to police sources, two other accused namely Lalit and Vishal Sharma were also involved in this conspiracy. Vishal was detained from Gurugram, Haryana, while Lalit is currently absconding.

Satyam Tripathi: A YouTube Sensation with Over 100,000 Subscribers

Adar Poonawalla Buys London's Most Expensive House Worth Rs.1446 Cr

Telangana Govt Implements Free Bus Travel for Women, transgenders in TSRTC Buses

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News