1. Which is the gas released by motor vehicles - carbon monoxide.
2. In what is the purity of gold defined - carat.
3. How many planets are there in the solar system - 7
4. Which gas is used to fill the balloons - Hydrogen.
5. Which of the following has been called the creator of the universe in the Vedas? - Shankaracharya.
6. Who was the first person to reach the moon - Neil Armstrong.
7. Where are the diamond mines in India - Panna Madhya Pradesh.
8. Where is the description of the sermon that Shri Krishna gave to Arjuna during the Kaurava Pandava War - Bhagavad Gita
9. Which Indian leader tried to end the practice of Sati - Raja Rammohan Roy.
10. Which is our national song - Vande Mataram.
11. How much time does the national anthem take to sing - 52 seconds.
12. When was the system of permanent settlement implemented by Cornwallis - 1780 I
13. When did Simon Commission come to India - 1928.
14. When did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place - on 13 April 1919
15. Ajanta caves are located in which state - Maharashtra.
16. When did the Quit India Movement start - 8 August 1942
17. Who founded the Azad Hind Fauj - Subhash Chandra Bose
18. Who gave the slogan of Delhi Chalo - Subhash Chandra Bose.
19. Bhakra Nangal Project is on which river - Sutlej.
20. Hirakud Dam is located in which state - Odisha.
21. Which was India's first river valley project - Damodar Valley Project.
22. Which is the longest river in the world - Nile River
23. Which religion did Ashoka adopt - Buddhism.
24. When did the Dhami Goli scandal happen - 16 July 1939
25. When did the Constitution of India come into force - 26 January 1950.
26. Who is the protection of the Constitution of India - Supreme Court.
27. In which year the National Commission for Women Act was passed by the Parliament - in 1990.
28. The highest peak of the Chota Nagpur Plateau is - Parasnath.
29. Which state produces maximum asbestos in India - Jharkhand.
30. Where was Mother Teresa born - Albania.