Have you heard about any app that allows users to listen to all the things as soon as they send a message to another smartphone? If you did not hear, we are telling you about the similar TickleMyPhone app. This app is being described as a way to know information about the other's smartphone. Users can download this app from the Google Play Store.
The users will have to send a message to another mobile after downloading the app. Users will then be able to hear from that mobile and they will be able to know about the other handsets. Through this app, if you send a message to 'CALLMEBACK' on any other smartphone, you will receive a call from another mobile. For this, the app should also be installed on the other smartphone. Likewise, you can also get photos by sending a message from another smartphone.
Steps to use it:
- After app installed, you only have to send one SMS to listen to any other mobile.
- Suppose you installed the app in the A handset and you want to hear all the things on the B handset.
- Then you have to send an SMS from B handset to A.
- Once the SMS arrives, the call will come on the handset and they will be able to hear all the things about the handset.
- If the call is disconnected, then the A handset will need to send SMS again from the B handset.
- There is no indication of call after sending the SMS hence the user is not aware of the call.
TickleMyPhone app size is less than 4MB. It can also be installed on the Android 2.1 and updated OS. Both free and paid versions of this app are available.