Pune, Maharashtra: The festival of lights is one of the biggest festivals celebrated across the country, also believed to bring in auspiciousness and better fortune for you. It is that time of the year again when you indulge in extravaganza shopping, be it buying that smartphone that you have been longing for or that quirky furniture to give a fresh look to your house or gifting your parents/spouse to brighten up their Diwali.
‘Shopping’ and ‘Diwali’ have always been synonymous with each other as the festive season brings in great deals and discounts to help you choose from a wide range of products, both, new launches as well as the existing products at attractive prices. With the evolving shopping patterns, you may prefer to shop on easy EMIs which also give you varied value-added benefits and takes away the load of paying a huge amount at once. Hence, this Diwali you can easily binge shop or plan a big ticket buy without worrying about your finances. To bring a little more cheer to your festive shopping, Bajaj Finserv brings to you #JustEMI wali Sparkling Diwali campaign, helping you purchase products of your choice on simple EMIs, making payment convenient and flexible for you.
As a part of the campaign, the company has created a virtual EMI Network Town wherein you can browse through various products available on Bajaj Finserv across a range of 90,000+ retailers spread across 1,800 cities, through Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card. You can shop on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and easily #JustEMI your purchases to make it a Sparkling Diwali for yourself and your loved ones. Here are some of the other benefits you can avail:
1) Your shopping is made even easier as you can avail loans up to Rs. 4 lakh to buy multiple products like mobiles, furniture, television, groceries etc. on easy EMIs across 90,000+ partner stores available in over 1800 cities across the country.
2) With Hassle-free loan approval, you can simply go online and fill a simple form to get instant details on your pre-approved loan amount.
3) Too much documentation work is always painful but with Bajaj Finserv you don’t need to worry about multiple forms and unnecessary paperwork. You can easily access the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network by submitting basic KYC documents along with a cancelled cheque.
4) With just a simple swipe, Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card helps you to make your EMI purchases conveniently. Existing Bajaj Finserv customers could apply for the card through the customer portal – Experia, while new customers could get the card by purchasing any product and submitting the documents at any of the Bajaj Finserv partner stores.
5) You can avail exciting discounts, cashback, vouchers and freebies with 1000+ exciting offers on the EMI Network. Also, you can avail pre-approved offers online of up to Rs.10 crore. These offers will be on till October 28, 2019.
6) You need not worry about the processing fee as most of the products available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network come with negligible or zero processing fee. The price of your product is simply converted into easy EMIs.
About Bajaj Finance Limited
Bajaj Finance Limited, the lending company of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 36 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company’s product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Digital Product Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Commercial lending/SME Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle Refinancing Loans along with Fixed Deposits. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself on holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today. It is also the only NBFC in India with the international ‘BBB’ with stable outlook for long-term, by S&P Global Rating.