Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today inaugurate the UP Investors Summit in Lucknow. The two-day Summit is aimed at showcasing investment opportunities and potential from corner to corner of various sectors in the state. PM Modi and CM Yogi’s aspire to make UP a dream destination for investors to make it a history.
Here's what's going to come to pass at the global summit:
- President Ram Nath Kovind is set to address at the valedictory function on last day of the summit.
- Yesterday evening, CM Yogi hosted a string of national and international delegates for dinner which included former Mauritius President and Prime Minister Anerood Jugnauth and his wife Sarojini, ambassadors of The Netherlands, Czech and Finland, delegates from Japan and Thailand Mahindra group chairman Anand Mahindra and Dr Naresh Trehan.
- Summit will see 5, 000 delegates presence with over 100 speakers.
- 18 union ministers are also scheduled to attend the event, including home minister Rajnath Singh, Union minister Nitin Gadkari, UP deputy chief ministers Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma, minister of commerce and industry Suresh Prabhu and minister of textiles and information & broadcasting Smriti Irani.
- Top Business tycoons including Gautam Adani, Mukesh Ambani, Subhash Chandra, N Chandrashekharan, Anand Mahindra, KM Birla, Shobana Kamineni, will also address various sessions.
- In a total of 30 sessions during the course of the event focus will be on Key sectors like civil aviation, ITEs, dairy, electronics manufacturing, tourism, MSME, renewable energy, film, handloom and textile, agro and food processing.
- In a Summit 900 MoUs has signed till now said UP's industries minister Satish Mahana.