Which country is the largest continent in the world?
China is located in which direction of Assam?
When was the atomic bomb dropped on Japan?
Answer. In 1945
04. What are the plants born in salt water called?
05. Who presides over the sittings of rajya sabha?
Answer. Vice President
Who discovered the sea route to India?
07. What is the gene made of?
North. from DNA.
08. Which line is parallel to the equator?
09. Which is the reproductive organ of the plant?
Which is the world's largest wall?
The Great Wall of China (Wall of China)
11. Khajuraho is located-
10. Steel is magnified to provide hardness?
Answer. Amount of chromium
11. Which city is situated on the banks of ganga
Who is called the father of the White Revolution in India?
North. To Verghese Kurien
15. Eminent cinematographer Prithviraj Kapoor and Rajkapoor have a relationship.
Answer: Father and Son
16. When does the water fall from the high level in the waterfall?
North. So his temperature increases.
Why did I Stein receive the Nobel Prize?
North. To explain the photoelectric effect
The Department of Posts has issued a commemorative postage stamp to mark the completion of 100 years of the bank in 0011?
Answer.Central Bank of India
19. A girl is swinging the hammock, another girl comes and sits down near her, so the period of the swing?
North. will remain unchanged
The Mughal emperor who spent 15 years in exile.