Two labourers died in Pratapgarh after consuming poisonous liquor
Two labourers died in Pratapgarh after consuming poisonous liquor

Pratapgarh: Two labourers working in a brick kiln in Chandrabhanpur village under Thana Koharaur in Pratapgarh district of Uttar Pradesh reportedly died after consuming poisonous liquor and four others fell seriously ill. Additional Superintendent of Police, Eastern Surendra Dwivedi informed on Friday said, "Thana is a brick kiln of Munna Pandey in Chandbhanpur village of Koharaur area where workers from Chhattisgarh and Odisha work."

He said that on Thursday morning, the worker Rohit (35) was taken to a local hospital when he was in deteriorating health. The doctors referred Rohit to the District hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries on the way and was cremated in Prayagraj without informing the police. He said that in the evening, he was taken to the District Hospital for treatment when the condition of Lal (40), Kanshu (60), his wife Khamti (58), Chintaram (55), Budhesar (45), where the doctors declared Lal dead.

He said that the police has captured the body of the Lal and reached for the postmortem and the cause of death will be known only after the report is received. The deceased Rohit's wife Shivani alleges that her husband and Lal died due to poisonous liquor.

Also Read-

TN Health Minister Vijayabhaskar receives COVID-19 jab

"Biggest crime is to endure injustice" Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose

More than 10 lakh people received corona vaccine in India

Related News
Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group