Agra: A massive fire broke out in Dayal Motors Auto Parts shop located in Transport Nagar on Thursday morning in Agra. The flames spread fear in the nearby people. The fire was given to the police and the fire department.
On receiving the tahrir, fire brigade and police arrived. It has been told that the shop is of Ashok Sethia. Mobil oil was kept in this shop, due to which the fire took a dangerous form. After nearly four hours of hard work, fire control could be found. Inspector Inspector Ajay Kaushal, Hariparwat Police Station, said that the fire erupted more because of the mobil oil being kept in the shop. There is a possibility of short circuit due to fire, but investigation is still being done. For the moment, the reasons for angst have not been ascertained.
On the other hand, the Corona-infected head warder posted in the state's Siddharthnagar district prison died during treatment at the Cali hospital in the township. There are 53 more infected in the district. After coming the report from Gorakhpur Medical College, it has been admitted to the isolation ward at the Women's Hospital. So far 1776 infected have been found in the district. 1215 people have recovered and gone home, while 541 are undergoing treatment and 16 people have lost the battle of life fighting Corona so far. The cases of corona are increasing continuously in the state.