This delicious paratha recipe will win the hearts of your family whether you serve it for breakfast or lunch. You may also serve it with curd to take the heat out of the meal.
Ingredients of Achari Paneer Paratha
-1 Cup Wheat flour
-Water to knead dough
-1 Tbsp Chopped ginger
-1 Tbsp Garlic
-1/2 Cup Grated paneer
-2 Tbsp achar Salt to taste
How to Make Achari Paneer Paratha
1. To start, knead some wheat flour with water to make a dough.
2. Grate some paneer and combine it with minced ginger, garlic, one spoon of mixed achaar, and salt to taste for the filling.
3. Mix well until all of the flavours are combined.
4. Now spread out the dough and sandwich the stuffing between the layers.
5. Close the dough and roll it out again.
6. Then heat a pan and bake your achari paneer paratha on medium to high flame till the crust becomes crispy.