New Delhi: Fourth phase lockdown continues across the country due to Corona epidemic. In such a situation, after starting the trains, the central government has now decided to start domestic flights from May 25. As a precautionary measure, the Ministry of Civil Aviation has issued guidelines under the Final Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) after the Airport Authority of India (AAI). It states that what rules will the domestic traveler have to follow from May 25.
- Any kind of food and water items will not be allowed in the aircraft. There will be a ban on keeping any kind of paper, paper or magazine together. Access to the terminal will be obtained only after thorough investigation.
- The entrance to the airport will be checked by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) or airport staff. According to AAI, the seating arrangement of passengers will be made keeping in mind the social distancing.
- There will be no physical check-in at the airport counters. Passengers who have confirmed web check-in will be given entry at the airport.
- Any kind of food and water items are not allowed in the aircraft.
- State government and local administration make arrangements for passengers, airport and airline staff to reach the airport.
- Passengers must arrive at the airport two hours before the aircraft departure. Only those whose flight is within the next four hours can go inside the terminal.
- Travelers must register on the Arogya Setu App on their phones.
- Passengers must stop for thermal screening at a fixed location before entering the airport terminal building.
- Passengers must minimize the use of the trolley.
- All passengers will be required to wear masks and gloves.