Share:
Explosion occurred due to sparking caused by laptop's charger
Explosion occurred due to sparking caused by laptop's charger

Chandigarh: The incident of fire in PG of Chandigarh has created a stir. DC Mandeep Brar has ordered an inquiry to SDM SK Jain. He has also sought a reply from the SDM in a week. Three more SDMs have been asked to investigate illegal PGs running in their respective areas and submit their report in 3 days. There is no provision for children's safety, they have been asked to do heavy penalty and seal.

Fire breaks out in a moving car

On Saturday, there was a fire in PG built in Kothi number-3325 of Sector-32. Riya Arora of Kapurthala, Pakshi of Kotkapura and Hisar's Muskan were killed in the fire caused by the sparking caused by the laptop's charger. While two girls jumped and saved their lives.

25 houses and shops become victims of conflict in Gujarat

The PG of Sector-32 in which there was a fire, there was already a problem of earthing in the whole house. He also complained twice, but no one listened. As a result, when the charger of the laptop was sparked, the PG made of ply and fiber started burning completely. This fact has also been revealed in the initial investigation of the police. Police has filed FIR against Nitesh Popli, partner of PG run Nitesh Bansal and Gaurav Aneja, owner of Kothi. Nitesh and Gaurav are absconding. The accused Nitesh Bansal was produced before the duty magistrate by the police on Sunday. He has been sent on remand for two days.

200 crores will be spent to welcome the Trump family

Related News
Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group