1. For what is Siberia famous in Russia all over the world?
Answer: For its extremely cold climate
2.1857 Is Rebellion-
North – Revolt of Indian troops in the British Army
3.The largest circle on earth is:
North – Equator
4. Which Indian leader is known as the 'Iron Man of India'?
North - Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
5. Whose memory was dedicated to the Rock Memorial at Kanyakumari?
Answer: Swami Vivekananda
6. Mao-Tse Tung related-
7. In which city is the Bagh of Jaliyala located?
North - Amritsar
8. The national bird of India is:
North - Peacock
9 Who gave the slogan of "Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan"?
North - Lal Bahadur Shastri
10. Who gave the famous quote "by the government, by the people, for the public"?
Answer – Abraham Lincoln