1. Who eats 'Garib Nawaz'?
Answer - Muinuddin Chishti
2. Where is Qutub Minar?
Answer: In Delhi
3. It is called the land between the mountain and the mountain.
4. Sahariya tribe is found.
Answer: In Rajasthan
5. Mountains and mountains are shown on the map.
6. The country is the largest producer of silk (silk).
7. Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan during the Kargil War?
Answer: Nawaz Sharif
8. is the national bird of India.
9. When was the Indian National Congress established?
Answer - 1885 AD
10. Which shape is made of groundwater?
Answer - Karstavido
11. Kharif is a crop.
12. When is the millet crop harvested?
Answer: October - November
13. Eskimo houses are built.
14. Before Delhi was the capital of India.
15.Lal Trikon is related to
Answer: Family Welfare
16. Contour line shows.
Answer: From the same height and size places above sea level
17. Cauvery River flows.
18. Who is the author of Mahabharata.
Answer: Ved Vyas
19. Which tribe is most commonly found in Sri Lanka.
20. Which grains are burnt during Holika Dahan?