Share:
The sudden explosion in a charging mobile kills a 10-year-old child
The sudden explosion in a charging mobile kills a 10-year-old child

Dhaar: The cases of the explosion in the mobile phones engaged in charging are coming out every day. In one such accident, a 10-year-old has lost his life. As per reports, the explosion was so emphatic that even the board on which the phone was on charging flew. Police have registered a case and are involved in the investigation of the case. However, this is not the first accident of this kind.

The incident took place in Chandu's house, a resident of Vadalipada village of Badanavar Thana locality in Dhar district of Madhya Pradesh. Was putting on charging on a smartphone in their home. His 10-year-old son, Lakhan, was playing around. Suddenly the phone exploded. The rest of the House members were outside the room. When they heard the explosion, they ran inside. There, he saw Lakhan lying unconscious on the ground. He was rushed to the hospital. But during treatment there, Lakhan succumbed to injuries.

The face of Lakhan, who was hit by the blast, and both claws were badly scorched. The police have recovered the pieces of the mobile from the house, etc. The blast was said to have been so intense that the switchboard that was on the phone charging also flew over.

also read: The man who drives car ran between the people who were performing namaz is arrested

Related News
Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group