The tricolor is a symbol of India's national pride, and everyone is aware of it. The Indian Flag Code-2002 seeks to bring together all rules, customs, formalities, and instructions for the guidance and well-being of all. The Flag Code-India has been replaced by the Indian Flag Code-2002 with effect from 26th January 2002. So let's know the right way to unfurl the tricolor...
1. Whenever the tricolor is hoisted, it should be given a place of respect and placed in a place from where it can be clearly visible.
2. Also, remember that the tricolor on the government building is hoisted from sunrise to sunset on Sundays and other holidays, while it is also hoisted at night on special occasions.
3. The tricolor should be hoisted with all the vigor and gradually it should be lowered with respect. When the flag is hoisted and played while unloading, make sure that the tricolor is hoisted and lowered with the sound of the bugle.
4. You will be aware that the tricolor is displayed on the stage so that the speaker's face is on the right side of the audience.
5. When the tricolor is hoisted horizontally or diagonally from the window, balcony or next part of a building, make sure that the tricolor is hoisted and lowered with the sound of a bugle.
ICCR's big statement, India has never been a religious nation
Hardik Patel was in custody, was going to meet jailed ex-IPS Sanjeev Bhatt
Mumbai Police arrests Dawood's brother Anis Ibrahim's accomplice Saeed