Bureau of Indian Standards has invited application for the post of Scientist-B.
Candidates can apply online at the official website of BSI at https://bis.gov.in/index.php/career-opportunities/
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 28 vacancies in various disciplines.
Application process start: June 5
Application process ends: June 25.
Age limit: The maximum age limit of candidates is 30 years of age as of June 25.
Application fee: ₹100 as for all exempting candidates from SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman, Person with benchmark disability, Women Category.
Selection process: shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview will be based on GATE 2019, GATE 2020, GATE 2021 scores.
How to apply
1. Visit the official website of BSI career at https://bis.gov.in/index.php/career-opportunities/
2. On the home page click on the recruitment advertisement
3. Click on the recruitment to the post of Scientist- B
4. Click on the register tab and fill in all the required details
5. Submit the application form
For more details, candidates are advised to check the notification on the official website.