Disputed statement of BJP MLA, says,
Disputed statement of BJP MLA, says, "Muslim-dominated areas are Pakistan'"

Dehradun: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA Suresh Rathore from Uttarakhand has given an objectionable statement. Comparing MLA Suresh Muslim dominated areas of Jawalpur Assembly constituency of Uttarakhand with Pakistan, those areas have been declared as total Pakistan. This video of MLA Suresh is also getting viral on social media. In this video clip, Suresh Rathore while addressing the people of his constituency was praising the work of road construction in the assembly area.

Amit Shah's big statement on Jammu and Kashmir becoming a union territory

MLA Suresh reached the road foundation laying program. According to media reports, he said, 'This road is 67 km long, the scope of our assembly constituency is also 67 km. Of this, 52 per cent comes in Muslim majority area which is completely Pakistan'. He further said, 'I have won the election because of the remaining 48 per cent votes.'

Indian Air Force's 87th Foundation Day today, Indian fighter aircraft will show strength at the air show

Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA Suresh said, 'Our politics is based on only 48 per cent votes. We have to ensure that the road construction is done effectively and no complaints or quality will be compromised here. ' Let me tell you that Jwalapur area is Muslim dominated and it comes in Haridwar district. This seat has been under BJP's possession since 2012.

Politics intensified over Delhi's water, Kejriwal responded to Manoj Tiwari

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News