1. Who Was the President of the Constituent Assembly constituted to make the Constitution of India?
Answer - Dr. Rajendra Prasad
2. Indian film actor, Shatrughan Sinha belongs to which state?
3. Aligarh is famous for which product?
Answer: To make locks
4. In which Indian state is the 'Visakhapatnam' port located?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
5. How many planets are there in our solar family?
Answer - 8
6. Where is the diesel locomotive manufacturing unit of India, 'Diesel Locomotive Works' located?
7. People of which religion celebrate 'Baisakhi' festival?
Answer: People of Sikhism
8. Whose work is 'Shahnama'?
9. Capital of Manipur is-
10. When was Goa liberated from the Portuguese?
Answer - 1964