Kolkata: West Bengal Cm and TMC Supremo Mamata Banerjee is now in the process of formulating a strategy to ensure the Trinamool Congress (TMC) victory in the 2021 assembly elections in West Bengal. Mamata met political strategist Prashant Kishore on Friday. She then held a meeting with his party MLAs at TMC Bhawan in Kolkata and gave him six important corporate mantras.
Mamata Banerjee, meanwhile, said that if you commit a mistake, apologise to the public. This is for the first time that Mamata Banerjee has given such corporate mantras to her MLAs. Though Prashant Kishore was not present at the meeting between the MLAs and Mamata, sources said, the instructions given by Mamata may be suggestions given by Prashant Kishore.
6 mantras given by Mamata to MLAs:-
1. All MLAs should be out of elective mode. The elections are over. Now do your job as a representative of the public. Give more than 7 days in your assembly area.
2. Don't get into any controversy. Try to reduce political violence.
3. Don't depend on the police and administration. Fight your own political battle. Avoid controversies and come out. Keep your behavior right.
4. Apologise to the public if you make a mistake. Sit with them and talk to them.
5. Create a 4-member committee in each assembly. It includes a social media member, a representative of an MLA and a booth development manager.
6. Don't make wrong rhetoric. If someone goes out on a trip, first let the party know.