A couple of day before Reliance Jio owner Mukesh Ambani has announced attractive Jio's upcoming plans for its initial users. This has shriveled whole telecom industry, leading other telecom service providers to announce new offers.
Below is the list of announcement which Mukesh Ambani made-
1. Mukesh Ambani said that Jio added 7 subscribers every sec, every single day.
2. In the upcoming days, we will double the data capacity for our customers.
3. 90% of the India will be covered by our customers.
4. From April 1 onwards, voice calls to any network will remain free and there will be no roaming charges.
5. He announced Jio Prime membership for its customers. All can enroll for the membership for a one-time fee of Rs 99 on or before March 31. They will enjoy the services for one year and can extend it by paying a fee of Rs 303 per month.
See, what Vodafone, Idea, and Airtel did to give a hard counter-attack to Reliance Jio:
1. The plan starts at Rs 150 for which user gets 1GB of 4G data valid for 30 days. Similarly, 4G services at Rs 250, 4GB data, at Rs 350, 6GB data, at Rs 450, 9GB data, at Rs 650, 13GB data, at Rs 999 Plan 22GB data and Rs 1500 Plan 35GB data are available for 30 days.
2. Unlike Reliance Jio, there is no daily limit in any of the plans.
3. Only prepaid customers can avail these plans.
1. It provides 30GB of 4G data at Rs 1,495 for three months.
2. It offers data worth Rs 9,000 for 12 months to customers who switch to Airtel 4G.
3. 4G offers can be availed till 28th of February.
1. 1GB of data on Rs 348 recharge pack, in addition to unlimited voice, calling and SMS is available.
2. Users who recharge with this pack on a new 4G handset will get additional 3GB data. The benefit is valid for 28 days and can be availed for a maximum of 13 recharges in 365 days.
3. Users will get all benefits of Rs 499 plan; besides this, they will be able to make free calls during roaming, get 8GB of mobile broadband on 4G handsets and 5GB data on other handsets.