The Festival of Eid-ul-Fitr (Eid-ul-Fitar) will be celebrated with great fanfare this time, including India, on June 5. Eid is a major festival of the Musliam community. So today we are giving you the Dry fruit Sevai Recipe, a recipe for the sweet savant that is specially created on Eid.
Eid Recipe this time, on June 5, the festival of Eid-ul-Fitr (Eid-ul-Fitar), the Meethi Eid, will be celebrated with great fanfare all over the world, including India. Eid is a major festival of the Musliam community. So today we are giving you the Dry Fruit Sevai Recipe, a recipe for the sweet savant that is specially created on Eid.
Dry Fruit Sevai Recipe Ingredients (Ingredients)
Eid recipe: Make instant in the house on Eid Delicious ' date milkshake '
2 cups vermicelli
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 Water
1/2 teaspoon pic cardamom
1 cup favorite dry fruits (finely chopped)
2 tbsp pistachios (finely chopped)
Dry Fruits sewai Recipe Method (Dry Fruit Sevai Recipe Process)
1. First heat the ghee in a pan to make a dry fruit, and fry it until golden.
2. Add water to the sewai and cook until softened on the low heat.
3. Now heat the milk in a large vessel, and then cook till the milk is thickened.
4. Then add the previously chopped dry fruits (raisins, almonds, cashew nuts, chiraungi) and cardamom powder and mix well and cook for a while.
5. Now remove the finished dry fruits in a box and garnish with chopped pizza and serve hot or cold.
Enjoy this special recipe in conjunction with your family and friends once you have finished the whole recipe.