6-year-old child inflating the balloon, died

Nagpur: A shocking case has come to light from Nagpur city of Maharashtra where a child lost his life due to negligence. Police said the case is of the Swaraj Vihar colony in the Nandanvan area. Here a 6-year-old boy died after the balloon was trapped in his throat. A police officer of the same police said the child was playing with balloons outside the house at 4.30 pm on Monday. It was then that it got stuck in his throat while inflating the balloon, causing him to suffocate. The family also tried to remove the balloon from the child's throat but failed.

The child was then rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Nandanvan police have registered a case of accidental death. A similar accident of negligence was also witnessed in the Civil Lines area of Nagpur on Tuesday. A 12-year-old boy was burnt to death in a fire due to a play here.

In fact, the boy wanted to scare his grandmother and aunt. For this, he went to the kitchen and removed the gas cylinder pipe. But as soon as he removed the pipe, he suddenly caught fire and was burnt in the fire. Police said the boy's grandmother was also injured in the accident. According to Inspector Vinod Chaudhary of Sadar police station, the boy was studying in class VIII. His parents had been living separately since he was one and a half years old. The child's mother was living in Raipur in Chhattisgarh. While the child lived in his grandmother's house in Nagpur.

Karnataka: Youth arrested for writing offensive comment against Puneeth Rajkumar

'Your sins will be washed away after taking a bath,' said maulvi after raping 18-year-old girl

Indore: Woman has occupied elderly man's house for 6 years, now...

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -