Indore: The bodies of a husband and wife were found from a house in the Nishatpura area of Madhya Pradesh's capital Bhopal on Saturday night. Both were living here on rent with their children. Initial action revealed that both of them died due to consuming poison. At the moment the case appears to be suicide. However, police have not found any suicide notes from the spot so far.
The incident is being reported from Sanjeev Nagar in Nishatpura. Police had received information that Hemant and his wife Babita, a hardware trader living in a rented house in Sanjeev Nagar, had consumed poison and died. On receiving information, police rushed to the spot and took both of them to a hospital, where doctors declared them dead, and neighbours said the family had been living in a rented house for a long time. There has never been any dispute between the husband and wife, but i don't know why both of them have taken such a big step. Police have recovered a box of poison from the house which has been sent for forensic examination.
The house has also been sealed by the police. Work is being done to get the call details of the two to find out if they had any problem in any way. After the death of the husband and wife, now their two children are crying badly. They have a two-and-a-half-year-old son and an 8-year-old daughter. The police have handed over the two children to relatives and are trying to find out why the two took such a deadly step.