Share:
Fire breaks out water bore-well suddenly, people shocked
Fire breaks out water bore-well suddenly, people shocked

Panna: A unique incident has been witnessed in Jhumta village falling in Panna district of Madhya Pradesh. Flammable gas is leaking from borewells here. The incident has been a topic of discussion among the villagers. Administrative teams rushed to the spot after receiving information about the incident. The villagers have since been persuaded to stay away from the fire.

About 15 days ago, borewells were being carried out for water in the government school premises here. In the meantime, the fire broke out due to inflammable gas coming out here. The administration found control of the fire with the help of fire tenders. This was followed by a team of experts from Dehradun. A team of experts has tested gas and water and installed a large chimney in the bore for safety. A fire appears to be coming out in its upper part.

Gas leakage was also reported from several other borewells in the village two-three days ago after the incident. Panna collector Sanjay Mishra and Superintendent of Police Dharamraj Meena reached the village on Saturday. The authorities listened to the villagers by installing chaupal here and explained to them. The collector said that the villagers should keep a sufficient distance from the borewells from which gas is coming out in the village. At the same time, do not take any flammable objects to the borewell. According to official sources, a team of experts will reach the village again soon. It will check all borewells. At the same time villagers have also been told that the gas leak is likely to stop after some time.

Man fakes his death to claim Rs 1 cr insurance; arrested

Indian-American police officer Paramhans Desai injured in a shooting

Settle the important work related to the bank today, otherwise you will have to wait for 5 days straight.

Related News
Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group