Vijay Goel,who is the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports has been in the controversies; with various reports alleging him of aggressive and rude behaviour at Rio Olympics.
While,Goel’s tweet attracted more controversy .In front of women's vault final Vijay Goel tweeted his wishes to gymnast Dipa Karmakar but ended up getting her name wrong
Not just once, he did it again the very next day with another tweet. Ahead of Srabani Nanda's 200 m track event he tweeted attaching Dutee Chand's picture instead of Srabani Nanda.
Here are some exciting reactions over this:
- Waiting for next Olympic yoga event featuring Vijay Goel putting foot in mouth by congratulating Sairat Kadambo for badminton victory.
- Whoa Shrikanth Kidambi through to quarters. Someone please tie that Vijay Goel in some room so that he doesn't wish him
- #Rio2016 Can some1 pls book a return flight for Mr. Vijay Goel and make sure it is economy class. Worst performer
- India Missed a Trick by not getting #PanautiGoel to wish all Opponents. If he had even wished Michael Phelps, he would have drowned in pool
- Now waiting for Vijay Goel to mistake the Polish hammer thrower Anita as Indian and congratulate her !!